sexta-feira, abril 20, 2007

Porque hoje eu não consigo pensar em mais NADA!

Pense numa pessoa que não anda, pula! Flutua!
Pense numa pessoa que não fala, berra!
Pense numa pessoa que não senta, se sacode!
Pense numa pessoa que já tá chorando HORAS antes do show!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"I hope all my days
Will be lit by your face
I hope all the years
Will hold tight our promises

I don't wanna be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't wanna be old and feel afraid"




"I need a place
that's hidden in the deep
Where lonely angels sing you to your sleep
The modern world is broken

I need a place
Where I can make my bed
A lover's lap where
I can lay my head
Cos now the room is spinning
The day is beggining"

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Pensei. E agora?
Hahahahaha.
:************

Anônimo disse...

maior decepção dos últimos anos. queria MUITO ir nesse show.

Marcelo disse...

Meu irmão foi.